December 24, 2012.

/
0 Comments
Christmas Eve candlelight services are always my favorite (even when Uncle Dave almost lights my hair on fire)
Little Zachary got the flu... So Chels took Airborne all night to prevent from puking. She may or may not be a hypochondriac...
And this is the typical scene of Christmas eve night. It may or may not look a little cramped and uncomfortable, but it's tradition. It brings us closer, quite literally. I wouldn't change it one bit. Cousin presents were exchanged, the famiy DVD was finally watched, and we got to FaceTime Britt (resulting in tears around the room...)
Papa gave me my favorite gift this year.. (his old Nikon camera)
... and Aunt Kris won best gag gift this year. ( Our "get along" T's)



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog